Lonny Rosenfeld, DPM, ABPM, FACPM
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from SUNY Binghamton in 2001. He then attended the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, where he graduated with honors in 2012. Thereafter, he received his Podiatric surgical training at The Northport Veteran’s Affair Center, at which time he was Chief Resident. He joined Family Footcare Group in 2015.
- Attending Staff, Garnet Health Medical Center, Catskills
- Attending Staff, Garnet Health Medical Center, Middletown
- Consulting Staff, Bon Secours Community Hospital
- Surgeon, Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Consulting Staff, Valley View Nursing Home
- Consulting Staff, SullivanArc
- Attending Staff, Garnet Health Wound Care Center, Catskills
- Partner, Family Footcare Group, LLP
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM — (2008-2012)
- SUNY Binghamton, Bachelor of Science — (2001-2005)
- Commack High School — (1997-2001)
- PM&S 36 (Three Year Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Program at the Northport VA Medical Center).
- Full scope of surgical cases – forefoot, midfoot, rearfoot, forefoot & rearfoot reconstruction, Charcot reconstruction, foot & ankle trauma, limb salvage and arthroscopy.
- Full scope of clinical cases – diabetic foot care, wound care, biomechanics and orthopedics, clinic nail procedures, injection therapy. Extensive wound care center experiences.
- Hospital rotation sites include the Northport VA, LIJ Southside Hospital, North Shore Surgery Center and the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
- General medical education with rotations in Internal medicine, infectious diseases, anesthesia, pathology, microbiology, physical medicine & rehabilitation, neurology, rheumatology, behavioral science, radiology, orthopedics, general surgery, vascular surgery and plastic surgery.
- VA Medical Center, Northport, NY, Chief Resident physician of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery — (2012-2015)
- New York State Podiatry License # N006723
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Podiatric Medicine
- U.H.M.S Hyperbaric Medicine, Certified
- American Red Cross BLS/ACLS Provider — (2013-Present)
- Academic Presentation, Antibiotic Therapy, VA Medical Center Northport, NY — (2014)
- Medicine Grand Rounds Presentation, Common Podiatric Surgical Procedures, VA Medical Center Northport, NY — (2013)
- Academic Presentation, Management of Talar Fractures, VA Medical Center Northport, NY — (2012)Research Presentation, Retrospective Review of Lower Extremity 2013 Ulcerations using Human Fibroblast-Derived Dermal Substitute, APMA — (2012)
- A Retrospective Comparative Cohort Review of the use of Chorion-Amniotic Membrane Allografts for Recalcitrant Ulcers in Patients with Diabetic Vascular Disease, VA Medical Center, Northport, NY — (2015)
- Effectiveness of Bioengineered grafts in Wound Healing – Retrospective Review of Lower Extremity Ulcerations using Human Fibroblast-Derived Dermal Substitute, VA Medical Center, Northport, NY — (2012)
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association (2015 - present)
- Member, New York State Podiatric Medical Association (2015 - present)