Dr. Jiang graduated from UC San Diego in 2008. He also obtained his Masters in 2010 from UC San Diego. He then attended the California School of Podiatric Medicine, where he graduated with honors in 2017. Thereafter, he received his Podiatric surgical training at The Northport Veteran’s Affair Center, at which time he was Chief Resident. He joined Family Footcare Group in 2020.
- Consulting Staff, Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Attending Staff, Orange Regional Medical Center
- Surgeon, Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Consulting Staff, Valley View Nursing Home
- Consulting Staff, SullivanArc
- Attending Staff, Catskill Regional Wound Care Center
- California School of Podiatric Medicine, DPM — (2013-2017)
- University of California, San Diego, Masters of Science – (2008-2010)
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelors of Science – (2004-2008)
- PMSR/RRA (Three Year Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Program at the Northport VA Medical Center/Stony Brook University Hospital 2017-2020)
- Full scope of surgical cases – forefoot, midfoot, rearfoot, forefoot & rearfoot reconstruction, Charcot reconstruction, foot & ankle trauma, limb salvage and arthroscopy.
- Full scope of clinical cases – diabetic foot care, wound care, biomechanics and orthopedics, clinic nail procedures, injection therapy.
- Wound Care center experiences.
- Hospital rotation sites include the Northport VA, Stony Brook University Hospital, Banner Desert Hospital
- Chief Resident Physician of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery — (2019-2020)
- New York State Podiatry License # N007074
- American Red Cross BLS/ACLS Provider — (2017-Present)
- Board Certified - American Board of Podiatric Medicine (2020)
- Congenital Absence of Tibial Sesamoids, with Alternate Insertions of the Flexor Hallucis Brevis Tendon: A Case Report
- Accepted for publication in Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery (2020)
- Incidental finding of Chronic lymphocytic leukemia after Podiatric Surgery
- Awaiting review with Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery (2020)
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association (2020-present)
- Member, New York State Podiatric Medical Association (2020-present)
- Operation Footprint – Honduras (2020)